Best in Class Enrollment Agreement
You have enrolled in a program with Best in Class Professional Tutoring Online ACT Prep Course (“BIC”, “we”, “us”, “our”). You,” “Your,” “Yours,” and “You/Your Student” means and refers to You and/or any other person or entity engaging in services with Our Website.
All program techniques and materials (online and print), content, code, software, data, videos, and, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual and property rights used in or related to your program are the exclusive property of Best in Class. You agree not to disclose, reproduce, sell or distribute to any third party any information, written or spoken, including course materials, obtained from Best in Class in connection with Best in Class courses or tutoring programs. Without limiting the foregoing, you further agree not to share your online Best in Class password or to otherwise allow any other person to use the Best in Class online resources purchased by you.
You are solely responsible for all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment and all Internet or wireless services required for access to and use of our online services.
Please refer here if You/Your Student is enrolled in a Best in Class Online ACT Prep Course. Please refer to the applicable agreement below.
1. Children. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, Prep Expert does not permit children under 13 years of age to become users without their parent or guardian’s express consent and approval. By using Our Website and enrolling in any of Our courses, You represent You are not under 13 years of age.
2. One Person Per Account. You agree that only one person will use each account that You purchase from Best in Class. Best in Class may shut down Your account with no refund provided if We believe the account is being used by more than one person. In such a case, if in fact only one person was using the account, Best in Class will restore that account.
3. Course Access. You/Your Student will have access to Best in Class Online ACT prep beginning when you purchase until the length of your purchased plan is up. Access will be removed from the course at the end of your plan duration. This access includes the ability to use and/or view dashboards, test-scoring website, and any recorded videos associated with each course.
5. Payment. You agree to pay in full by credit card/debit or other payment acceptable to Best in Class, for your purchases of Best in Class products and services as follows:
- You agree to pay all fees, plus applicable tax, for any purchases you make concurrent with your order. If your payment method is declined and you receive the products or services, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. If you have not yet received the products or services, we may cancel your order. If we request a third party to collect unpaid amounts that you owe us, you will be liable for all of our attorneys’ and/or collection agency fees.
6. Transfers. Best in Class Online ACT Prep Portal may not be transferred for credit for any other Best in Class Course.
7. Code of Conduct. Students shall not engage in disruptive behavior, which includes but is not limited to: harassment of any kind, hate speech, or discriminatory behavior on their Portal. This also includes but is not limited to defamatory statements against Best in Class, and Best in Class employees or contractors. In the event an employee believes a student is engaging in disruptive behavior, we reserve the right to cancel your subscription immediately.
8. Copyright. You understand that all Best in Class course materials and methods are the exclusive property of Best in Class Professional Tutoring, LLC and You agree not to copy, disclose, reproduce, sell, or otherwise distribute any information, materials, or methods obtained from Us.
BIC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Student Enrollment Agreement Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in these Student Enrollment Agreement Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted.